Home »Unlabelled » Porsche 918 Spyder approved for production
Porsche 918 Spyder approved for production
08:43
Unknown
Porsche 918 Spyder approved for production!!! The car supposedly will get 78-mpg and lap the 'Ring in 7.5 minutes! Yikes, it seems like somewhere other car companies have missed something...
Popular Post
-
Victor Uribe Portfolio 2011 Updated
-
"Having many red indians is better than one chief". That's the statement most C*O lived-by today in Malaysia. That's also...
-
Reva, the Indian electric car company best known for the G-Whiz in England, has signed a deal to bring their new product to Iceland with sal...
-
If you have been using Visual Studio 2013 for a while, you will notice that it behaves differently from previous versions of Visual Studio ...
-
Resident.Evil:Apocalypse RE2 was a little disappointment. I feel that Part I is much better but that's probably I didn't play part...
-
When deploying applications to The Cloud (on Windows Azure), we have a choice in storing our data in Windows Azure Storage or SQL Azure. For...
-
This is the final part of the 7-series tutorial on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance 2013 . In this walk-through, we will be looking a...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Note to self: need to give their new album a few more tries... Every morning when the girls and I are having breakfast the radio is on , an...
No comments:
Post a Comment