Chain.of.Events

Was missing in action for a while after struck by two days of migraine which knocked me out completely and followed by a series of gastric attacks. I was lying there in my bed, unproductive, disfunctional, filled with scrambled thoughts.

When I recovered, I was rushed to an ITIL Foundation class. My boss says it is good for me and since I have no projects to do, I might as well do something useful - get certified! So, I was crammed into the class and sat there motionlessly for 3 days listening to processes and processes and processes. My mind is stuffed and I'm zombified.

It was nothing directly-related to what I do daily but it is good knowledge - Atleast, now I know how a Service Desk should run. One of my colleague told me, "This ah is good when you look for a job next time you know".

After the 2.5 days of lecture, it was time for the grand finale. A written exam! I just hacked my way through and hope that I pass. The results are still pending as I typed this entry.

Today... I'm going to Cherating (again) for a division offsite. Coincidentally, my X360 is on its way back! Ooo... I missed my baybee so much. Anyway, I got to go now. My ride is going to be here anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post