Home » Wacky » Pimp my Stroller Video - Rhett&Link
Pimp my Stroller Video - Rhett&Link
12:31
Unknown
Labels:
Pimp my Stroller,
Rhett and Link,
Video,
Wacky
Don't tell me you never though of this, I know I have. Now finally, the first ever episode of "Pimp my Stroller" by the famous and most amazing music duo, Rhett&Link. Many of us have them, a worn out, beat down, cheerio in the crack riding ghetto stroller that is now on its final trip to McDonald's. This first installment of Pimp my Stroller is all the rage right now with the kids, sick paint job, 14" spinning rims and crazy seat covers. I think I even saw a stereo system.
Popular Post
-
I'm a sexy mix between the The Multi-tasker and the All-the-Timer/Compulsive/Voracious/Anything Goes Reader. What are you? What Kind ...
-
Here's a shot of my common bathroom wash area. The bowl was initially a brown-transparent rounded-edge-rectangular bowl but I changed it...
-
Well guys,, the first term has just finished, and,,, well, also i've finished my first project, wich was... design a vacuum Cleaner, so,...
-
A report from IsraelNationalNews.com out of Davos reports on talks to build electric cars in Israel. At the just-ended World Economic Forum...
-
V8 / 4.490 cc / 238 PS / 280 ft/lb (379 Nm) @ 4.000 / Vmax: 124 mph (200 km/h) (click images for a larger view)
-
New video from Brooklyn band Overlord . Sorry for the lack of words, but today's chaos...
-
Penny covered cars seem to be a dime a dozen, but are worth every penny. These are the 15 most popular penny vehicles I found on the web sta...
-
Photo: Diane Edwardson, December 2, 2011. A really interesting 1 1/2-inch long bug was sunning himself on the hood of a car Friday afternoo...
-
My dining set is in and my dining room is done! Easiest part of the house *HeHe* Here's a close up of the dining set. I have to admit t...
No comments:
Post a Comment