Moving On & Starting New

I made a big and tough decision in my life this week - I have decided to leave my company. After 5 long years, I guessed it is time for me to move on. I figured out that my deepest passion is still in software development (and all things software development). I am more excited living around code - either doing coding myself, designing something for people to code, reading code, talking about code or interacting with people who codes. :p

Because of that, I have decided to return to software development environment. Deciding which environment to go to was simple for me but the thought of leaving my company was a hard one. Afterall, I would say that this is one of the best companies I had ever worked for - in terms of benefits and how they treat their employees. However, life is short and I needed to grow my career.

I have learned a lot about myself these 5 years. Through it I think I understand myself better, realize things about life and people better. I hope I made the right choice to move on and I look forward to becoming the 'Firedancer' I once was (if not too late).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post