…I’m going to see White Lies at KB-Hallen in Copenhagen (the blurry picture was taken by me when I saw the band at Lille Vega almost exactly two years ago). Me and some friends bought tickets for the concert before the release of Ritual (expecting the concert to sell out in an instant, which it surprisingly hasn't), but after hearing the album my expectations for the concert have been fairly modest, as my react was that the album paled compared to the debut (with every single track being significantly weaker than any of the debut). Or rather so I thought, as intensive listening the past few days has made me somewhat change my opinion. Not that I’m completely won over yet, but it sure has far more to offer than I original thought. So should be a good night, tonight...after all!
+ Death (Crystal Castles Remix)
Home » White Lies » Tonight...
Popular Post
-
I'm a sexy mix between the The Multi-tasker and the All-the-Timer/Compulsive/Voracious/Anything Goes Reader. What are you? What Kind ...
-
The Harper sports car. (South Africa) The companies vision for building this car is as follows. To produce a stylish, safe, fast, comfortabl...
-
Looks like GM's imminent bankruptcy will result in the US government holding a 70% stake. NY Times
-
by Delta Niner The AeroCar 600 is a 1959 BMW 600 turned airplane! Created by Dave Major, this little vehicle is as much airplane as it is ca...
-
Sort of Breadvan-ish lines on the new Ferrari FF. A very nice looking touring car for sure.
-
Flower Art Car For Sale Flower Art Car For Sale Waterfall Close Up Flower Art Car For Sale Waterfall Close Up - via Wow, this Flower Art Ca...
-
We know, surprising - isn't it? The Cycle Touring Club (CTC) pro-cycling activist pressure group, on our side? Well, we're delighted...
-
V12 / 4.996 cc / 280 PS / 339 lb/ft (460 Nm) @ 4.000 (click images for a larger view)
-
Crytstal Ball is the first single from the forthcoming Tiger Baby album Open Windows Open Hills . It's been a while, but the band pret...
-
We were both delighted and a little bit miffed to see this sight on Aberdeen's Holburn Street. We'll deal with the downside first. T...

No comments:
Post a Comment