Home » wildlife » Corralitas Drive: Hawks Leaving Feathers Behind
Corralitas Drive: Hawks Leaving Feathers Behind
05:01
Unknown
Labels:
birds,
Corralitas,
hawk,
wildlife
Photo: Diane Edwardson, July 28, 2011. Hawk feathers have been turning up all over the neighborhood lately. Perhaps it's the result of all the mockingbird harassment. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Popular Post
-
I'm a sexy mix between the The Multi-tasker and the All-the-Timer/Compulsive/Voracious/Anything Goes Reader. What are you? What Kind ...
-
Sort of Breadvan-ish lines on the new Ferrari FF. A very nice looking touring car for sure.
-
Flower Art Car For Sale Flower Art Car For Sale Waterfall Close Up Flower Art Car For Sale Waterfall Close Up - via Wow, this Flower Art Ca...
-
V12 / 4.996 cc / 280 PS / 339 lb/ft (460 Nm) @ 4.000 (click images for a larger view)
-
Crytstal Ball is the first single from the forthcoming Tiger Baby album Open Windows Open Hills . It's been a while, but the band pret...
-
So, I stumbled upon StumbleUpon. I know, tardy to the party. And I stumbled upon this incredible piece about what love is. The Definition of...
-
We were both delighted and a little bit miffed to see this sight on Aberdeen's Holburn Street. We'll deal with the downside first. T...
-
Panoramic Picture of the underside of a Cadillac?? via I never thought that a panoramic picture of the underside of a Cadillac would be so a...
-
Neverwas Haul at Burning Man Its the week before Maker Faire and I want to dedicate this week to all the cool art vehicles that will be att...
-
V8 / 4.490 cc / 238 PS / 280 ft/lb (379 Nm) @ 4.000 / Vmax: 124 mph (200 km/h) (click images for a larger view)
No comments:
Post a Comment