Drove myself to Lowyat Plaza today to get some RAM upgrades and to get that HDD that I had long wanted to buy. It was my first time driving there and I was stoned to see the traffic in the basement carpark. Luckily, I managed to find a spot to park after circling in B3.
My darling Presario is now running at 2GB memory and there's no stopping me from running VPCs now. *MuaHaHa* Erm.... that will also mean that I will now need to dispose my two pieces of 512MB RAM to recover my expenses. *Sob* Anyone interested?
Finally got my 80GB Western Digital HDD and the store slapped-in a casing together with it. No unfriendly sales girl this time. The dudes there were friendly and helpful (and gentle with my darling notebook too). I was impressed with the HDD's performance and there wasn't much heat generated as compared to my previous 120GB desktop HDD that died on me. It also operates quietly and doesn't go *crack* *cRaCk* *CRaCK*
I'm happy with my shopping today ;)
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
No comments:
Post a Comment