Pampering.My.Hubby

Drove myself to Lowyat Plaza today to get some RAM upgrades and to get that HDD that I had long wanted to buy. It was my first time driving there and I was stoned to see the traffic in the basement carpark. Luckily, I managed to find a spot to park after circling in B3.

My darling Presario is now running at 2GB memory and there's no stopping me from running VPCs now. *MuaHaHa* Erm.... that will also mean that I will now need to dispose my two pieces of 512MB RAM to recover my expenses. *Sob* Anyone interested?

Finally got my 80GB Western Digital HDD and the store slapped-in a casing together with it. No unfriendly sales girl this time. The dudes there were friendly and helpful (and gentle with my darling notebook too). I was impressed with the HDD's performance and there wasn't much heat generated as compared to my previous 120GB desktop HDD that died on me. It also operates quietly and doesn't go *crack* *cRaCk* *CRaCK*

I'm happy with my shopping today ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post