Home » Visual Studio » Express.Editions.Gone.Free
Express.Editions.Gone.Free
07:28
Jurnalis Jalanan
Labels:
.NET,
Visual Studio
Visual Studio Express Editions are now offered as free. If you are developing little applications or starting to learn .NET but don't have access to Visual Studio 2005, you can download the Express Editions to get started. And if you need a database to work on for your applications, you can download SQL Server Express which is also free.
Popular Post
-
ARC312 - Enterprise Architecture by Gurpreet Pall Started day 2 with a dose of Enterprise Architecture. I like Gurpreet's example of ...
-
Got curious about the Firebird database today. Heard of it for quite sometime but never tried it. One of my friends has been giving a lot o...
-
I've been looking into the programmable aspects of SQL Server 2005 for the past days and one of the things that interest me most is the ...
-
What a disappointing day! :( Started the day with a massive traffic congestion in the main road not far from my house. Stucked there for al...
-
I managed to catch a sneak-preview of AVP today! The movie was fantastic. But I was quite disappointed that there weren't many Alien v...
-
Day 4 of J2EE training. Today, we completed everything on Enterprise Java Beans (EJB). For the past two days, we learnt about Session Beans,...
-
M anaging indexes in SQL Server 2005 has changed. All the index management functions are now located in a new and more standardized, ALTER I...
-
"What you cannot measure, you cannot manage" - Peter F. Drucker Had a solid day in a Metrics Workshop and the above is just one...
-
I was roped in to work on Active Directory these two days as the dudes in the MIS department had ran out of ideas. I was approached by my CI...
-
Many organizations of today are looking at Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to streamline their organizations' processes (and to cut c...
No comments:
Post a Comment