Countdown.to.Seattle

I will be flying off to Seattle again this weekend. *YeaH* But because it is a last moment thingy, my travelling plan is all messed-up *BooooO*. I wanted to fly on Friday night to Singapore but I couldn't get any seats, so I had to delay it to Saturday which means that I'll be flying off to Narita on Sunday and reaching Seattle on Sunday! *ToTaLLy iNSaNE Maaaan* Not sure how I would overcome the jet-lag *YaWn*

And if that's not enough, all the transit hotels were fully booked! *GiAiAia* Have to loiter around the airport like Tom Hanks in the movie, The Terminal. Muuuust find comfy couch to sleep. Any suggestions of what I can do in Changi airport from 12:00 AM to 5:00 AM are welcomed. ;) This is gonna be one hectic and tiring trip!

However, unlike the previous trip, this time round it is summer. Therefore, I don't have to pack all those thick thick winter clothings. Hopefully can have the time to visit some places and take some good pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post