Completed my first Office SharePoint Server 2007 engagement yesterday. It was a three weeks project to build some collaboration portals. I had the chance to play with InfoPath Form Services and use Office SharePoint Designer to develop some simple workflows.
As usual, the last day of an engagement is always the saddest. My customer, now my friend, has just got used to me being around and I had to say good-bye already. She kept asking why my boss cannot let me extend for another week. Sigh! Other IT staff also abit sad to see me go.
Now come Monday, I will be waiting for my next assignment. I hope I can get some .NET projects to do.
Popular Post
-
Intro Ahh... My new blog spot. Loke Uei from Microsoft Malaysia has recommended me to blog here as he can't stop laughing at me for blo...
-
My best mooncake award for this year goes to Baker's Cottage 's snow-skin yam mooncake! Absolutely yummy! But mom prefers her Cosway...
-
I'm a little demotivated lately with the type of work that I'm assigned to. I feel that my skills and talents are not fully utilized...
-
One of the proposals that Ferrari didn't liked... I have LOTS of them in fact.
-
Photo: Diane Edwardson, November 1, 2011. Cat skull. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
-
Complacency - a word usually used to describe folks who take it too easy at work and to some extent, not motivated to do better beyond '...
-
Lots of ink on GM's plug-in hybrid announcement. With headlines like "GM Promises Plug-in Hybrid," Waggoner's statement in...
-
Writing is hard. Writing for an agent is even harder. Writing for an editor considering your book but wanting a rewrite first is like climbi...
-
On your behalf; on behalf of the hard-pressed tax-farmed motorists of the car-driven economic powerhouse that is Aberdeen "City and Shi...
-
PriusTorik Art car was created by Ken Duffy the official photographer of all the art car fest here in the San Franscisco Bay Area. Since it...
No comments:
Post a Comment