Nasi.Lemak.Story

Yesterday, I had nasi lemak for lunch at my customer's place together with a few of their IT department staff. It was some surplus from a training and they didn't want it to go to waste. I didn't know why I took it yesterday since I have stopped nasi lemak for a few years now after my slimming program. I actually had my usual sandwich packed for lunch and was thinking to have that instead. But since my customer was so kind (and persuasive), I decided to give face a bit lah.

Everything was fine in the afternoon, until I started to have gas in my stomach. I was burping and burping and burping. (Luckily, they were *little* burps and not *BiG ONEs!*). "Strange", I said to myself. I didn't had any soda when I took my lunch but it feels as if I have drank a lot of soda. Then I feel like I want to pangsai (*poopee*).

After finishing my work, I went to my customer to see if she is ready to go home together and she was complaining of gas as well. Then another guy said he felt uneasy either.

This morning at 2:00AM, I woke up in the middle of the night with stomach cramps and rushed to the toilet. Fu-Lau-Eh! Then 7:00 AM, woke up again to rush to the toilet. Then 8:00 AM. Wah! Non-stop pangsai. Then got sms from my customer. She told me she also went to toilet whole night 7 times. The other guy also sick. Damn! Confirmed food-poisoning liow.

I asked her, who else took it. She said, "There were 35 packs of nasi lemak so all the 35 people should kena (get it) also." Crazy man, mass food-poisoning. Come Monday, my customer sure kena tembak (shoot) wan. But not her fault actually cos someone else tar-pao (packed) the food for her.

Aiyah... why I so wai-sek leh? If I stick to my sandwich, then I probably won't be sick now lor. My customer said, as compensation, she will bring me to eat much better nasi lemak after we recover wor. Eeee.... dowan er. Scared oledi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post