After 3 failed attempts, I finally passed the darn 70-552: UPGRADE: MCAD Skills to MCPD: Windows Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework exam today. I did it so many times till the questions don't seem alien to me anymore. The only problem is ... which of the questions did I answered wrongly - was it the one I thought I answered correctly or the ones I doubt I answered correctly or the ones I really answered wrongly *GiAAAAA* *Pull Hair*
The biggest joke was the second and third attempt. The improvement I had was only ONE point... (despite maxing out the Application Development Foundation bar) *Muaaaaaa*. This time round I managed to max out the Windows Client bar instead and managed to pull it through (Donno what silly mistake I made in the foundation side).
I was praying like mad before I clicked the End Review button.
Anyway, I'm glad I'm done with it! Finally a MS Certified Professional Developer (MCPD): Windows Developer. *Yippee*
Home » Certification » I.Made.It.To.MCPD.Today
Popular Post
-
by Rick Woodbury I've recently asked all of my facebook friends to join the Lane Sharing Cause. http://apps.facebook.com/causes/113221?m...
-
Today is the last day of Tech.Ed. *So Sad* Went there early hoping to attend the Microsoft Business Solutions session but it was knocked off...
-
We take our duties as activists working to "Save the Denburn Dual Carriageway!" very seriously. ('Like' us on FaceBook , ...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
-
I have just gotten a MacBook Pro for work and like all the other notebooks before it, the first thing I would do is to install Windows Serve...
-
Developing an enterprise layered application can be a daunting task especially when the layered samples provided, contains a barrage of Visu...
-
Over the years, I have collected a number of frequently asked questions while working on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance (LASG) and ...
-
"A Leader lights the fire in the hearts of people, a Manager lights the fire under the people". My company conducted a Leadership ...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
After a week long of 'vacation', I guessed it is time to get back to life. Just received a notice from my academy. I have been accep...
No comments:
Post a Comment