Blogivity

I know I haven't been blogging for a while (maybe too long for a while). I was a little busy with work (and my xbox 360). Also, I found it a little mundane to post about beta launches all the time. The higher profile sites are already doing a good job for those. Furthermore, nothing much exciting has happened in my life lately apart from work, sleep, work, sleep (and tar-kei). Most of my friends are also slowing down on their blogs. Maybe the trend is dying. :(

I recently got this feeling of restarting my blogivity after talking to my customers. They seemed to be so excited with blogs. I have also discovered that I have kept some useful resources in my blog that are readily available for sharing.

After spending an hour or so reading my older posts, I think maybe, it is time for my blog to get some 'new cheese'. I guessed I will resume blogging for a while and also do some back-dated posts just to fill in the gaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post