Living.In.Tamriel

Ever since I started playing Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, I have received a few requests from my gamer friends to post up my character's photo (can't blame their curiosity since the game allows us to design our own looks). Well, here it is - meet the Tamriel version of Firedancer!

Here's my 'passport-style photo' taken from the dashboard/journal

Pretty or not? It took me hours to design/config this face.

Here's a view from the left.

Full view from the left

Right cheeks :)

Wearing a custom enchanted Glass Armour (cheapo armour) which I casually named Glass Armour of Strength which consists of Helmet, Gauntlets, Cuirass, Greaves and Boots. (Helmet removed to show the face). Wielding Umbra, supposedly, the most powerful sword in the game and Escutcheon of Chorrol, supposedly the most powerful shield in the game.

Wielding my custom enchanted "Hammer of Dawn" (name ripped off from Gears of War), a Warhammer that does an insane amount of damage. No partical beam from satellite though. ;)

Abit on my character. She is an Imperial Knight born under the Lady star sign. Not a very strong character - as of this post she is at level 39 and has mastered the Blade, Blunt and Heavy Armour primary skills. I'm putting her on light Glass Armour to train her on Light Armour, after which I will switch back to the more lady-like, Ebony Heavy Armour. Her favourite blade is not Umbra, but a custom enchanted Daedric Sword which I named, Soul Blade and sometimes switches to a heavier damage Daedric Claymore which I conveniently named Soulmore.

Like most people, I have already completed the Main Quest and the other faction quests i.e. Arena, Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Thieves Guild and The Dark Brotherhood (which means I got nothing else better to do in the game anymore).

Okies. Until the next quest... "May The Shadow Hide Ou"

P.S. I would like to thank IceFoxTrot for introducing and lending this game to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post