I pao-tai today!
As usual I went to The Baker's Cottage to get my bread in the morning. While I was getting back into the car, I heard a loud *CraaaaAAAAk*. Damn it! I pao tai! No, it wasn't my car tyres. It was my pair of slacks! Ok! Ok! I told myself to stay calm.
I faster drove home to change. I parked my car in front of the gate, aligned nicely, hoping to block as much as possible and use my backpack to cover the front. It was so embarassing. Luckily, it happened before I reached the customer's place. Otherwise, tai-wok! *Blush* Eee.... really have to go dig myself a hole and bury myself.
Popular Post
-
by Rick Woodbury I've recently asked all of my facebook friends to join the Lane Sharing Cause. http://apps.facebook.com/causes/113221?m...
-
ARC213 - Microsoft Architecture Vision & Direction by Gurpreet Pall Started my day with this. Was 15 minutes late but I manage to get...
-
F inally found out who smsed me - it turns out to be one of my colleagues *HuHuHu* * paiseh * * paiseh * Sorry buddy, *sweating* didn't ...
-
"Arguments are 90% emotions and 10% nonsense." That's what I learnt from my trainer the other day. Most of the time, human be...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
-
I've been looking into the programmable aspects of SQL Server 2005 for the past days and one of the things that interest me most is the ...
-
My rich-client saga continues today with the green-light given to my Java colleagues to proceed with Thinlet , an OSS rich-client solution. ...
-
ARC303 - Designing and Writing Interoperable Services: The Contract First Approach by Malek Kemmou Started the day with this session. It ...
-
We take our duties as activists working to "Save the Denburn Dual Carriageway!" very seriously. ('Like' us on FaceBook , ...
-
Over the years, I have collected a number of frequently asked questions while working on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance (LASG) and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment