Conversations with dad has always been somewhat amusing. Here's a dialog few minutes ago.
Normal conversation
Dad: Ah Girl, daddy wants to watch cantonese series this evening. Can you buy us all dinner tonight? Daddy wants Fried Rice.
Daughter: Ok.
Dad: Better go early hor.
Daughter: Okie.
Dad's style
Dad: What's the time now?!
Me: Going to be 6:00 PM.
Dad: So how?!
Me: How what?
Dad: How you going to eat?
Me: Are you going to buy dinner now?
Dad: No, I will eat on my own after my cantonese series.
Me: Ok, then I will go buy my own dinner later. Don't worry about me.
Dad: You better go at 6:30 PM.
Me: I can go anytime, even at 7:00 PM since there is no rush.
Dad: So you going to buy?
Me: Yes.
Dad: Can you buy for me as well?
Me: Sure.
Dad: I want Fried Rice.
Me: Ok.
Understanding his words requires special skills. If not done with care it will cause a volcano eruption. For instance, if he says, "You are not coming back for dinner today right?" when you are leaving the house, he means, "Please go get your own dinner, I want to dine with mom tonight".
Interesting huh?
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment