Last week, I started playing DOA4 again and man! I played like sai (sh*t). I've forgotten all the moves, how to string the combos and worst of all, I've forgotten how much it means to be patient. I got thrashed by players all over the world (mainly from Japan) and even by noobs.
Now, I don't know what they are saying in the in-game chat, probably they are saying, "This lolly is giving us lots of points!!!". And occassionally, ah pa will come in to my room and exclaim, "WAHAHAHA! That guy thrashed you!"
Then I met a gamer who is quite friendly and he has been analyzing my predictable moves. He then sent over some codes that looks like DOA4 lingo (i.e. 4KK, 4PK, 3PP). Initially, I had no idea what the h*ll is that but after doing some searching, I finally understood what he meant.
I sent him a message to ask him to teach me some new moves and his reply was ...
"The known thing can be taught though it thinks what I know to be few."
WaH-Lau! Do all grandmasters talk like that?!
*DOA = Dead or Alive
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment