Can't do much writing when it's hard to, like, swallow and your head feels like the USC Trojan band has just marched on your neck.
So I vegged-out in bed all day and watched DVDs.
Must-See Movie: SUNSET BLVD. starring William Holden and Gloria Swanson, and directed by Billy Wilder.
A movie about a writer who becomes a gigolo to a used-to-be silent movie star.
Clever, witty writing about what people will do to get ahead in Hollywood.
Billy Wilder loved writing and writers, and would never let his actors change the words in screenplays. One of many great lines: Norma Desmond says, "I am big. It's the picture that got small." She's one of the greatest characters ever written.
Go to bed now.
Popular Post
-
I'm a sexy mix between the The Multi-tasker and the All-the-Timer/Compulsive/Voracious/Anything Goes Reader. What are you? What Kind ...
-
Neverwas Haul at Burning Man Its the week before Maker Faire and I want to dedicate this week to all the cool art vehicles that will be att...
-
Well, the cat is almost completely out of the bag as Honda released a comprehensive image gallery along with the sales dates and fuel econom...
-
V12 / 4.996 cc / 280 PS / 339 lb/ft (460 Nm) @ 4.000 (click images for a larger view)
-
V12 / 5.967 cc / 654 PS / 572 ft/lb (775 Nm) @ 4.200 / supercharger (click images for a larger view)
-
So, I stumbled upon StumbleUpon. I know, tardy to the party. And I stumbled upon this incredible piece about what love is. The Definition of...
-
We were both delighted and a little bit miffed to see this sight on Aberdeen's Holburn Street. We'll deal with the downside first. T...
-
I 've been feeling lousy all weekend due to flu and migraine. Caught the flu last Monday and up till now, I'm still down with it. I ...
-
The Harper sports car. (South Africa) The companies vision for building this car is as follows. To produce a stylish, safe, fast, comfortabl...
-
Photo: Russell Bates, May 3, 2012. Click on photo to enlarge and see 4 little white fluffy heads, eyes and beaks along with an adult (the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment