Home » tank » "End Times" Car - Less Art, More Armor
"End Times" Car - Less Art, More Armor
22:37
Unknown
Labels:
Budget Mod,
Mad Max,
Mutant Vehicle,
tank
Only I can go from fashion week to mad max in one post but this Mad Max Bad Boy is freaking awesome. Some say we are living in the "end times" and if that is the case I want to be driving this around town when I go shopping for my $100 loaf of bread at Costco. That 's were I will be getting my $150 gallon of gas, 50 Caliber rounds, propane for my flame thrower, grease for my tank tracks, battery for the CB radio, DW40 for rusty hinges and turtle wax for the paint job. It tends to get a bit scuffed up when the vermin trying to steal my bread bounce of the hood at high speeds. Mad Max eat your heart out, I bet you didn't have bullet proof front wheels like these.
Popular Post
-
I'm a sexy mix between the The Multi-tasker and the All-the-Timer/Compulsive/Voracious/Anything Goes Reader. What are you? What Kind ...
-
Sort of Breadvan-ish lines on the new Ferrari FF. A very nice looking touring car for sure.
-
Well, the cat is almost completely out of the bag as Honda released a comprehensive image gallery along with the sales dates and fuel econom...
-
Here is the work of the Technical and Vocational Institute at the Arab Academy (for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport) in Alexan...
-
V12 / 4.996 cc / 280 PS / 339 lb/ft (460 Nm) @ 4.000 (click images for a larger view)
-
So, I stumbled upon StumbleUpon. I know, tardy to the party. And I stumbled upon this incredible piece about what love is. The Definition of...
-
We were both delighted and a little bit miffed to see this sight on Aberdeen's Holburn Street. We'll deal with the downside first. T...
-
Panoramic Picture of the underside of a Cadillac?? via I never thought that a panoramic picture of the underside of a Cadillac would be so a...
-
Neverwas Haul at Burning Man Its the week before Maker Faire and I want to dedicate this week to all the cool art vehicles that will be att...
-
Looks like GM's imminent bankruptcy will result in the US government holding a 70% stake. NY Times
No comments:
Post a Comment