Home » Wacky » Cathedral of Junk in Austin Texas - Video by iJustine
Cathedral of Junk in Austin Texas - Video by iJustine
12:41
Unknown
Labels:
Art House,
Cathedral of Junk,
Video,
Wacky
iJustine internet sensation extraordinaire did a funny piece on the Cathedral of Junk in Austin Texas. A crazy structure made up of you guessed it, junk. The reason its here is because I caught a glimpse of a bunch car parts on Cathedral of junk and because it closely related to art cars in general. Some people with art cars also have gone into to the art house business as well. Anyways its a pretty cool and funny video check it out
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment