For a couple of years now, the dream ride has been in a Tesla Roadster. You strap in, feel the instantaneous surge of power, maneuver the curves above Palo Alto on electrons.
The next ride won't be the Tesla S Sedan, it will be Tesla the stock.
Tesla Motors has filed an IPO plan with the SEC to raise $100,000,000 in a public offering.
Tesla will stop production of the Roadster in 2011. The electric sedan is meant to appear in 2012.
Home » tesla roadster » Tesla IPO: Taking the dream for a ride
Tesla IPO: Taking the dream for a ride
10:14
Unknown
Labels:
Tesla,
tesla ipo,
Tesla Model S,
tesla roadster
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
No comments:
Post a Comment