An explosion Tuesday night on an oil drilling rig off the coast of southeast Louisiana left at least seven people critically injured and 11 others missing....[Source: New York Times]
The oil drilling rig, named Deepwater Horizon, is positioned about 50 miles southeast of Venice, La. It is owned by Transocean, a Houston-based company, and under contract to British Petroleum....
“The rig is leaning badly,” Mr. Nungesser said in an interview with WWL-TV, a New Orleans television station. He added that Coast Guard officials felt “like it may go over sometime today.”
Home » british petroleum » "Transmission Losses:" Oil Rig Blast in Gulf...of Mexico
"Transmission Losses:" Oil Rig Blast in Gulf...of Mexico
10:39
Unknown
Labels:
british petroleum
Beyond Petroleum?
Popular Post
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Reva, the Indian electric car company best known for the G-Whiz in England, has signed a deal to bring their new product to Iceland with sal...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
Joseph Martinez. I want to draw cars like this guy here! Keywords: concept automotive car body design renders industrial car design art blo...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Synovate Motoresearch presented some very interesting survey results at the Advanced Automotive Battery Conference in Long Beach, CA last w...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
Resident.Evil:Apocalypse RE2 was a little disappointment. I feel that Part I is much better but that's probably I didn't play part...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
No comments:
Post a Comment