Home » Video » ArtCar Fest 09 - Video from National Geographic
ArtCar Fest 09 - Video from National Geographic
17:21
Unknown
Labels:
Art Car Fest,
Mercedes,
Minivan,
Special Feature,
Video
ArtCar Fest 09 was recently featured on National Geographic Television on a show called National Geographic Amazing. This episode had a bunch of shots of cars such as, Space Junk, Carthedral, and Ah My Gawd by Harrod Blank. There were also a three art cars that were interviewed: Daisy Singer by Philo Northrup, The Mercedes Pens by Costas Schuler, and Vain Van by Emily Duffy.
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
aRGH H Hhhh! ! ! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why is it that it is so easy to put on weight but so difficult to put it off?!
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...

No comments:
Post a Comment