Photo by Peter Hapack for Time
I run into this picture the other day from an article in Time about the Detroit's annual Hair Wars 2010 where stylists go at it with scissors and hair products creating the most amazing hairs styles in the US. I was interested in this particular piece because it was a car, The "Hair" Hummer Art Car Styled by Little Willie and modeled by Sharv Bailey that took an entire day to create. A while back I posted about some hairy art cars with hair on top of them but never a car made from hair. I even had one from fashion week with a tire rim as a hat.
Home » sculpture » Hair Hummer Art Car by Little Willie - Detroit Hair Wars 2010
Popular Post
-
Victor Uribe Portfolio 2011 Updated
-
"Having many red indians is better than one chief". That's the statement most C*O lived-by today in Malaysia. That's also...
-
When deploying applications to The Cloud (on Windows Azure), we have a choice in storing our data in Windows Azure Storage or SQL Azure. For...
-
If you have been using Visual Studio 2013 for a while, you will notice that it behaves differently from previous versions of Visual Studio ...
-
After a week long of 'vacation', I guessed it is time to get back to life. Just received a notice from my academy. I have been accep...
-
T he READY Worldwide Launch at KLCC Convention Centre on Tuesday was quite an exciting event for me. Although it was pretty tiring, I'...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
This is the final part of the 7-series tutorial on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance 2013 . In this walk-through, we will be looking a...
-
Resident.Evil:Apocalypse RE2 was a little disappointment. I feel that Part I is much better but that's probably I didn't play part...

No comments:
Post a Comment