Photo Via Olson & Farlow
I needed an art unicycle for my collection here on Art Car Central and this is what I found. Some dude named Erin "Red" Thompson who figured that tubas and unicycles where a good much. So he covered himself in silver paint, went to burning man one year and did his thing. Mom would be proud, those tuba lessons paid off.
Home » Unicycle » What do you get when you cross a Unicycle, a Tuba and Burning Man
What do you get when you cross a Unicycle, a Tuba and Burning Man
23:11
Unknown
Labels:
Burning Man,
Painted,
Sound,
Unicycle
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...

No comments:
Post a Comment