| |||||
Well known flamboyant artist Kelly Lyles who is known for "Leopard Bernstein" and "For the Birds" art cars, has now created another amazing art van called the "Excessories Odd-Yssey" using a Honda Odyssey minivan. This van is a reflection of her love of fashion and having fun with her wardrobe, especially in grey Seattle where she desperately wants to see more colour. Kelly's art van is covered with women's accessories: shoes, purses, belts, jewelry. The hood is a giant paper-doll with magnetic outfits of her own clothes. The dashboard is tiny doll clothes with all the matching accessories. Prada | |||||
| |||||
|
| ||||
|
| ||||
|
| ||||
Home » USA » Ultimate Shoe and Hand Bag Accessory Car - Excessories Odd-Yssey Art Van by Kelly Lyles
Ultimate Shoe and Hand Bag Accessory Car - Excessories Odd-Yssey Art Van by Kelly Lyles
Popular Post
-
Victor Uribe Portfolio 2011 Updated
-
Reva, the Indian electric car company best known for the G-Whiz in England, has signed a deal to bring their new product to Iceland with sal...
-
If you have been using Visual Studio 2013 for a while, you will notice that it behaves differently from previous versions of Visual Studio ...
-
Resident.Evil:Apocalypse RE2 was a little disappointment. I feel that Part I is much better but that's probably I didn't play part...
-
"Having many red indians is better than one chief". That's the statement most C*O lived-by today in Malaysia. That's also...
-
When deploying applications to The Cloud (on Windows Azure), we have a choice in storing our data in Windows Azure Storage or SQL Azure. For...
-
This is the final part of the 7-series tutorial on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance 2013 . In this walk-through, we will be looking a...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Note to self: need to give their new album a few more tries... Every morning when the girls and I are having breakfast the radio is on , an...








No comments:
Post a Comment