Home » Ultimate Taxi » Bollywood Taxi Art Car - Basanti the Bollywood Amby
Bollywood Taxi Art Car - Basanti the Bollywood Amby
19:03
Unknown
Labels:
Basanti,
India,
Painted,
Sedan,
Ultimate Taxi
I received this wonderful Indian Bollywood Taxi Art Car made from an Amby car, one of India Iconic cars from Valay the other day. Not only is it painted on the outside but its also got a great festive disco feel on the inside with plenty of red plush material and few Indian disco balls.. This is the Indian version of the Ultimate Taxi from Aspen Colorado.
Basanti is Julian Parr's brain child.
It's hand painted in Bollywood poster art style with Bollywood's most iconic movies and their songs from the past. Exteriors designed by Valay Gada and Satinder and the interiors done by Julian himself...
An ex regional director of Oxfam GB Julian needed to have fun after a day long of 'saving the world' and Basanti the ambassador does just that....It's kitsch, mad and brings a smile to even the urchins who for a second join the escape Bollywood movies provides to the masses from their tough days and keeps them going....
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...




No comments:
Post a Comment