Today is only a half working day, so I better do this short, as I have a sinister suspicion that they expect some work from me today!
Emerald Park frontman Tobias Borelius shares a track from his upcoming solo album album name Du känner mig för väl, farväl. It’s in Swedish and it’s good!
+ Hiro
Me like the new Iron & Wine track Tree By The River. It can be yours for the price of an (not just any, but yours) e-mail address.
Last night I tried to grab the free to download Walls Hold Me Remix of recent White Lies single Bigger Than Us, but only available for UK residents. Fuck!
Danish electro-pop trio Tiger Baby shares the Xmas 2010 edit of new track You, which will be included on their forthcoming album. It's business as usual when it comes to Tiger Baby, as the song is dreamy, catchy and totally brilliant!
+ You (Xmas 2010 edit)
The “kickstart The Blueflowers new album” project is progressing well. With 46 days to go $847 of the $1,000 goal has been pledged.
Check this really fine RAC remix for the new Psychic Powers single Dreamboat.
Dreamboat (RAC Remix) by psychic powers
That's it...
Home » White Lies » Shorties...
Shorties...
01:13
Unknown
Labels:
Iron and Wine,
Psychic Powers,
RAC,
The Blueflowers,
Tiger Baby,
Tobias Borelius,
White Lies
Labels:
Iron and Wine,
Psychic Powers,
RAC,
The Blueflowers,
Tiger Baby,
Tobias Borelius,
White Lies
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
aRGH H Hhhh! ! ! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why is it that it is so easy to put on weight but so difficult to put it off?!
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
No comments:
Post a Comment