Lots of mails to read and plenty of music to listen to. Sadly there’s some real life work that needs to be taken care of as well, but I won’t let that stop me and plan to update this post from time to time during the day.
Right now I’m busy streaming the Psychic Powers Live Dublab “Sprout Session” (mp3). Still awaiting (some kind/any kind of) news on when the band’s debut album will be released. In February last year they announced that the album was done and in March they added that the album was going to be called Infinity. So what exactly are you guys waiting for? This is pure torture you know!
Need to check out the new single Get In Line (via Pitchfork) by I'm From Barcelona...any good? Summerlike and nice, so I guess it's pretty much as one would expect?
White Lies’ Is Love has been overhauled by Stereolab. Arguably the best remix I’ve heard so far of any track off Ritual, as you can actually recognize the song!
German blog Mittsommernachtsspitzen has been added to the blogroll. Cannot say I understand much of the content (never paid much attention in German class), but the blog does feature some fairly interesting artists!
What the world is waiting for? Not quite sure! But definitely good news that Jonathan Johansson will release a new single in February followed by an album in March!
Aldrig ensam by Jonathan Johansson/HYBRIS
The forthcoming Champagne Riot Moonstruck EP is now available for preordering from the Matinée Recordings site. It will be a four track affair and the fact that ace song Ingrid Bergman won’t be included made me post my dissatisfaction at the Matinée Facebook page. Matinée countered and replied “Don't worry - we have even grander plans for Ingrid!”, which made me fell all stupid, because Jimmy obviously knows a great song when he hears one and won’t waste this grand opportunity to release it. Sorry for questioning your plans, instincts, judgment etc.! I promise it won’t ever happen again!
Home » White Lies » Friday...
Friday...
00:31
Unknown
Labels:
Champagne Riot,
Im From Barcelona,
Jonathan Johansson,
Matinée,
Psychic Powers,
Stereolab,
White Lies
Popular Post
-
Have been learning up NUnit nowadays and trying to use it for my Paladin project. It is a nice tool and I strongly encourage you to use it...
-
Have been hooked on Zuma lately (an online game provided by MSN). Never imagined that such a simple game can be so addictive. Previously, I...
-
Have you ever been handled over an abandoned system where you have no idea of it and asked to maintain or complete it? Lately, there were s...
-
The task of delivering software solutions on-time and on-demand has become a great challenge for many project teams nowadays with businesses...
-
"Too many cooks spoil the broth" As the famous saying goes but will too many developers spoil the code ? It actually depends on ...
-
Have you ever wished to be able to work from home? You know like, sitting on that nice comfy chair (or slumber on the bed), listening to the...
-
Just received an e-mail from a friend containing the following wonderful thoughts: It's not what you want in life... It's knowing ...
-
Is it Hunting Season again? Everyone I know seems to be looking (or have looked) for greener pastures nowadays. I was so surprised to find ...
-
Most of the SQL Server 2005 High Availability options suggest having three servers (or instances) for optimum performance where each of the...
No comments:
Post a Comment