MIND Community Day 2011

I will be presenting a session on "Code Generation with T4" at tomorrow's MIND Community Day 2011. Code generation has always been an exciting area for me and tomorrow, I will be sharing some of my thoughts on it. I will be briefly introducing T4 Text Templates in Visual Studio 2010 and demonstrate how to combine it with SQL Server Management Objects (SMO) to create a simple command-line entity class generator.

I will also be sharing my ideas briefly on the Model-View-Template concept that I applied on a Multi-Stage Code Generation technique for my applications.

This is also the first time that I will be show-casing Project Newton, something that I have been working on which consists of a sets of code-gens that will generate components for a layered application.


Finally, if time permits, I will also be showing the Layered Architecture Solution Guidance extension which I casually built for Visual Studio 2010.

See you there tomorrow or you can catch the live webcast! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post