Once again, our slimy slug of a double agent has left us video-footage in the dead-letter drop box beneath the Ruthrieston Pack Horse Bridge. What 'Codename JannieJumbo' caught on camera this time, operating in deep cover from behind his legend in the so-called "active travel activist" movement in Aberdeen, really shocked us.
Oh my God! Did you see that? This irresponsible cyclist's dangerous behaviour caused not only the driver of Aberdeen Car reg P896TGE to ignore a hand signal and pass too close for safety, but also the reckless cyclist made the taxi driver of Aberdeen Taxi reg KY55CCD overtake dangerously, ignoring the cyclist's hand signal and into the path of oncoming traffic - and all for nothing, being held up at the roundabout which was only 50 yards away anyway.
"But - hold on!" we hear you exclaim. "What was it that was so reckless about this cyclist's behaviour? - I've looked at the video, and the cyclist seems to have done nothing wrong..." And that's true up to a point, because what the video cannot show is the privileged information we have access to through our contact with "Codename JannieJumbo".
That information is the fact that this cyclist pedal-cycle was not equipped with a bell at the time. (Thus absolving the blameless motorists of any liability for their actions.)
Home » Holburn St » Dangerous Cyclist Forces Innocent Drivers to Risk No-Claims Bonus
Dangerous Cyclist Forces Innocent Drivers to Risk No-Claims Bonus
00:52
Unknown
Labels:
Cycling,
Holburn St
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
This Quilted Art Car was created by a group 30 crafty women from Queensland's quilting community, to celebrate the 10th anniversary of a...
-
F inally!!! It is out of the bag - the latest release of my Expense sample application that is aimed at illustrating how to build .NET enter...
-
Finally submitted my assignment this morning! Printed everything nicely yesterday but discovered that the course co-ordinator wanted things ...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
-
Today seemed to be a very good day for me! Hello Web-Services, Bye-bye FTP! Went into a meeting to discuss about EAI for my organization....
-
V8 / 3.523 cc / 335 PS / 381 lb/ft (517 Nm) @ 3.650 / supercharger (click images for a larger view)
No comments:
Post a Comment