(click images for a larger view)
Home » v8 » Fisker Tramonto Performance Plus
Fisker Tramonto Performance Plus
08:15
Unknown
Labels:
AMG,
cabriolet,
Fisker,
kompressor,
performance plus,
roadster,
silver,
sl55,
tramonto,
v8
V8 / 5.439 cc / 620 PS / 650 lb/ft (881 Nm) @ 2.200 - 4.700 / kompressor / 0 - 62 mph (100 km/h): 3,7 s / Vmax: 202 mph (325 km/h)
(click images for a larger view)





(click images for a larger view)
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
No comments:
Post a Comment