Home » wildlife » Corralitas Drive: Hummingbird Takes On Hawk
Corralitas Drive: Hummingbird Takes On Hawk
13:09
Unknown
Labels:
2 Frwy,
birds,
Corralitas,
hawk,
hummingbird,
wildlife
Photo: Diane Edwardson, October 16, 2011, 9:55 AM. A Red Tailed Hawk crashed through the trees on the lower part of Corralitas, chased by a Hummingbird. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
The hawk hung out on a light post on the 2 Freeway (adjacent to Corralitas) and watched as the Hummingbird continued buzzing it. The way it crashed through the trees, makes me think it's one of the juvenile hawks
Popular Post
-
Carrera of America Races at the Tool and Equipment Lounge Sponsored By "PROFESSIONAL TOOL & EQUIPMENT NEWS" Magazine November ...
-
V12 / 5.980 cc / 650 PS / 756 lb/ft (1.025 Nm) @ 2.000 - 4.000 / 0 - 62 mph (100 km/h): 4,9 s / Vmax: 188 mph (303 km/h) (click images for a...
-
I managed to get a colleague to give an unofficial preview on the upcoming O2 product line-ups today. Fans of O2 will definitely appreciate ...
-
Just returned from an adhoc night-out with Cherine (Buttercup). She has been craving for a Pocket PC for the past weeks and when I called he...
-
Have you ever been handled over an abandoned system where you have no idea of it and asked to maintain or complete it? Lately, there were s...
-
Just came back from watching The Village. Not sure on how to comment about the movie. The feeling I had is like you went into the cinema and...
-
Have been hooked on Zuma lately (an online game provided by MSN). Never imagined that such a simple game can be so addictive. Previously, I...
-
S eattle is nice and I like it there. It's winter there and it's chilly *brrrr* but it's really nice. The cold is quite differen...
-
"For every beginning, there is an ending." Finally, the J2EE training has to come to an end. I was a little sad to say good-bye ...
No comments:
Post a Comment