Home » Metrolink » Elysian Valley: Trouble Breathing?
Elysian Valley: Trouble Breathing?
05:00
Unknown
Labels:
5 Frwy,
air quality,
Elysian Valley,
LA River,
Metrolink
Photo: Diane Edwardson, January 17, 2011, 7:28 AM. The polluted haze hanging above Elysian Valley and the LA River is most visible on dry clear mornings from Corralitas Drive. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
The Metrolink maintenance yard creates a heck of a lot of noise and air pollution. Voice your opinions at a community meeting regarding the Metrolink service yard:
Wednesday, October 19,
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
F inally!!! It is out of the bag - the latest release of my Expense sample application that is aimed at illustrating how to build .NET enter...
-
Today seemed to be a very good day for me! Hello Web-Services, Bye-bye FTP! Went into a meeting to discuss about EAI for my organization....
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Finally submitted my assignment this morning! Printed everything nicely yesterday but discovered that the course co-ordinator wanted things ...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
No comments:
Post a Comment