Home » LA River » Elysian Valley: Saturday Nov 19, Marsh Street Sk8 Park Celebrates 4th Anniversary
Elysian Valley: Saturday Nov 19, Marsh Street Sk8 Park Celebrates 4th Anniversary
13:33
Unknown
Labels:
Elysian Valley,
LA River
Photo: Diane Edwardson, December 8, 2002. There was a time when kids had to make due riding skateboards on the uneven asphalt bike path on the LA River. Of course, those kids are in college now. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Marsh Street Sk8 Park celebrates its 4th anniversary and fundraiser with music, food and skateboarding, presented by Los Angeles Neighborhood Land Trust (LANLT), City
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
No comments:
Post a Comment