I am just going to parrot this from the Windows Azure Team Blog. Windows Azure is now ISO 27001 certified and more importantly it complies with the ISO/IEC 27001:2005 ISMS requirement standards. This is a good start and a great milestone to gain the confidence of ISO 27001 companies (like my current) to leverage on Windows Azure.
The next step would be to see SQL Azure getting certified. Getting SQL Azure certified will be the most important key point to address the data concerns of most companies when moving into Cloud solutions. Looking forward to see that happen.
Home » Windows Azure » Windows Azure is now ISO 27001
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment