Three Telcos under the Malaysian sky
Seven point five the OS of Windows Phone
Nine Nokia Stores are where to buy
One phone each for us to bring home
At the launch of Lumia where the excitement rise
One phone to rule them all, one place to find them
One App to bring them all and in the Marketplace binds them
At the launch of Lumia where the excitement rise
I have always been a Nokia fan-girl and it would be interesting to see how Nokia fairs with its latest Lumia 800, their first Windows Phone 7 phone (I know it sounds a bit weird) in Malaysia. At the point of this writing, Digi has even thrown in a very good deal.
Nokia is also giving out lotsa freebies to the first 100 Lumia 800 customers at the launch on Feb 10, 2012 starting from 5:30pm at Pavillion (and other Nokia Stores).
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
No comments:
Post a Comment