Home » wildlife » Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Palm Frond, Not A Red Tailed Hawk
Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Palm Frond, Not A Red Tailed Hawk
16:38
Unknown
Labels:
Allesandro,
birds,
Corralitas,
El Moran,
hawk,
Rosebud,
Semi Tropic,
wildlife
Photo: Gary Vlahakis, February 16, 2012. Santa Ana Winds moved a palm frond in the Red Tailed Hawk nest, fooling some of us into thinking there was a hawk on the edge of the nest, yesterday afternoon. (Click on photos to enlarge.)
However, I did see a hawk fly in and out of the nest a couple times yesterday, around 8:30 AM and later around 4:30 PM. Photo: Gary Vlahakis, May 16, 2011. One of
Labels:
Allesandro,
birds,
Corralitas,
El Moran,
hawk,
Rosebud,
Semi Tropic,
wildlife
Popular Post
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
No comments:
Post a Comment