Home » Stinkhorn » Corralitas Drive: Rain Brings Another Stinkhorn Fungus, Rainfall Totals
Corralitas Drive: Rain Brings Another Stinkhorn Fungus, Rainfall Totals
17:14
Unknown
Labels:
Corralitas,
fungus,
Gardens,
rain,
Stinkhorn
Photo: Diane Edwardson, April 26, 2012. An entirely new Stinkhorn Fungus popped up with last night's rain. I had never seen this 1.25" species in my yard. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
It seems non-native tropical plants can bring Stinkhorns to your yard. Could it be the unholy love of bamboo the previous owner of this house had? Learn more about the mushrooms of California on Mykoweb.
We're
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
No comments:
Post a Comment