Home » wildlife » LA River: 23rd Annual Gran Limpieza, The Great LA River Clean Up, Sat. April 28, 2012
LA River: 23rd Annual Gran Limpieza, The Great LA River Clean Up, Sat. April 28, 2012
Photo: Diane Edwardson, December 22, 2010. There's nothing more iconic than the LA River/Egret/plastic bag/shopping cart photo. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Friends of the LA River (FoLAR) will host their 23rd Annual Clean Up at 15 locations on the river, including 8 within walking/biking distance from the Red Car Property Neighborhood.
LA Gran Limpieza
Saturday, April 28, 2012
9 AM
Popular Post
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
No comments:
Post a Comment