Home » wildlife » Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Red Tail Hawk Feeding Possibly 3 Chicks
Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Red Tail Hawk Feeding Possibly 3 Chicks
15:47
Unknown
Labels:
2 Frwy,
Allesandro,
birds,
Corralitas,
hawk,
Rosebud,
Semi Tropic,
wildlife
Video: Gary Vlahakis, April 27, 2012. We're cautiously optimistic there are now 3 babies in the nest. Best viewed in full screen option.
Thanks to Gary for getting much better video of one of the adults feeding the baby Red Tailed Hawks this morning. He stabilized the tripod, but is still limited by the home video camera. We both think we've seen 3 little fluffy white babies in the nest.
Labels:
2 Frwy,
Allesandro,
birds,
Corralitas,
hawk,
Rosebud,
Semi Tropic,
wildlife
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
No comments:
Post a Comment