(click images for a larger view)
Home » White » McLaren MP4-12C "Toxique Evil" by Wheelsandmore
McLaren MP4-12C "Toxique Evil" by Wheelsandmore
08:15
Unknown
Labels:
biturbo,
Coupe,
McLaren,
mp4-12c,
toxique evil,
twin turbo,
v8,
wheelsandmore,
White
V8 / 3.799 cc / 666 PS / 472 ft/lb (640 Nm) @ 3.000 - 6.500 / twin turbo / 0 - 62 mph (100 km/h): 3,3 s / Vmax: 205 mph (330 km/h)
(click images for a larger view)





(click images for a larger view)
Labels:
biturbo,
Coupe,
McLaren,
mp4-12c,
toxique evil,
twin turbo,
v8,
wheelsandmore,
White
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
No comments:
Post a Comment