Home » trees » Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Neighbors Really Missing The Urban Forest
Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Neighbors Really Missing The Urban Forest
00:02
Unknown
Labels:
2 Frwy,
Allesandro,
Corralitas,
development hell,
El Moran,
grading,
Semi Tropic,
trees
Photo: Diane Edwardson, September 29, 2011. Neighbors were so accustomed to the urban forest, they had no idea how special it was until the trees were gone. (Click on photos to enlarge.)
Photo: Diane Edwardson, May 4, 2012. We'll, that's certainly an improvement.
See what it looks like from the corner of Peru & Modjeska (the other side of the controversial 16-lot development): The
Labels:
2 Frwy,
Allesandro,
Corralitas,
development hell,
El Moran,
grading,
Semi Tropic,
trees
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
No comments:
Post a Comment