Home » wildlife » Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Red Tailed Hawk Baby #3 Will Soon Be Flying
Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Red Tailed Hawk Baby #3 Will Soon Be Flying
20:34
Unknown
Labels:
Allesandro,
Corralitas,
development hell,
grading,
hawk,
Rosebud,
Semi Tropic,
wildlife
Photo: Diane Edwardson, June 8, 2012, 5:21 PM. All day today, Baby #3 has been branching, flapping its wings and hopping over its sibling (Baby #4 is sitting down in the nest, tail toward the camera), and onto nearby branches. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Shortly after I shot this photo, one of the adults was feeding the two remaining babies in the nest. I'm not sure where the first 2
Labels:
Allesandro,
Corralitas,
development hell,
grading,
hawk,
Rosebud,
Semi Tropic,
wildlife
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
No comments:
Post a Comment