Home » Semi Tropic » Neighbors Take Action: Don't Let This Happen To The Red Car Property
Neighbors Take Action: Don't Let This Happen To The Red Car Property
05:30
Unknown
Labels:
Allesandro,
Corralitas,
development hell,
grading,
Rosebud,
Semi Tropic
Photo: Diane Edwardson, June 26, 2012. Developers cut down nearly 4 acres** of urban forest next to the 2 Freeway to grade the Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract (as seen from Corralitas Drive). (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Upon learning the Red Car Property is once again for sale, neighbors began emailing City Councilmember Eric Garcetti to oppose development and support park acquisition.
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Today seemed to be a very good day for me! Hello Web-Services, Bye-bye FTP! Went into a meeting to discuss about EAI for my organization....
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
No comments:
Post a Comment