http://ebodies.blogspot.com/ which has about 90-100 variation on the Barracuda, which seem to be a side effect of his buying a 72 or 73 Barracuda and making it a project that he's covering on his other blog http://beckkustoms.blogspot.com/
Home » Plymouth » One of the best concept artists in the movie industry is a Mopar E Body fan
One of the best concept artists in the movie industry is a Mopar E Body fan
22:32
Unknown
Labels:
art,
artist,
Barracuda,
Beautiful paint,
Plymouth
http://ebodies.blogspot.com/ which has about 90-100 variation on the Barracuda, which seem to be a side effect of his buying a 72 or 73 Barracuda and making it a project that he's covering on his other blog http://beckkustoms.blogspot.com/
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
It was quite an interesting chat with Malek Kemmou tonight as he has been giving me lots of tips and guides on Service-Oriented Architectur...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...














No comments:
Post a Comment