Home » Semi Tropic » Red Car Property: "Absolutely Essential To My Quality Of Life"
Red Car Property: "Absolutely Essential To My Quality Of Life"
05:30
Unknown
Labels:
2 Frwy,
5 Frwy,
Allesandro,
Corralitas,
Domestica,
El Pueblo Trail,
grading,
Neighbors take action,
Semi Tropic
Photo: Diane Edwardson, December 22, 2009. Treasured open space. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Neighbors have been writing City Councilmember Eric Garcetti asking him to oppose development on and support acquisition of the Red Car Property as a park...
Dear Councilman Garcetti,
I live on the top of Corralitas Drive, overlooking the 2 Freeway and what once was the enchanting
Labels:
2 Frwy,
5 Frwy,
Allesandro,
Corralitas,
Domestica,
El Pueblo Trail,
grading,
Neighbors take action,
Semi Tropic
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
No comments:
Post a Comment