Home » Silver Lake » Historic Fletcher Viaduct: Circa 1904
Historic Fletcher Viaduct: Circa 1904
05:04
Unknown
Labels:
Fletcher,
Historic Viaduct,
History,
Menlo Property,
Red Car Trolley,
Riverside Drive,
Silver Lake
Photo: Ralph Morris, circa 1904. Red Car Trolley crossing the Fletcher Viaduct looking north on Riverside Drive. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
I've been talking about the Pacific Electric Fletcher Viaduct a lot lately, so thought it was a good time to run one of the first photos of the historic viaduct. It was over 453' long and originally, 41' high.
The viaduct's center section was
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
No comments:
Post a Comment