the fine print on the 4th line from the bottom says it's the 1931 edition, I looked at ABE books and Amazon.com and neither have a copy. Damn. That probably would have been a funny version of victorian nonsense. I'm coming from the point that they coach their perspective of an unknown issue being caused by a rumble seat time beyond the norm... that strikes me funny.
Home » Palos Verdes Concours de Elegance 2012 » Found on a rumble seat
Found on a rumble seat
21:02
Unknown
Labels:
humor,
Palos Verdes Concours de Elegance 2012
the fine print on the 4th line from the bottom says it's the 1931 edition, I looked at ABE books and Amazon.com and neither have a copy. Damn. That probably would have been a funny version of victorian nonsense. I'm coming from the point that they coach their perspective of an unknown issue being caused by a rumble seat time beyond the norm... that strikes me funny.
Popular Post
-
I'm a sexy mix between the The Multi-tasker and the All-the-Timer/Compulsive/Voracious/Anything Goes Reader. What are you? What Kind ...
-
Neverwas Haul at Burning Man Its the week before Maker Faire and I want to dedicate this week to all the cool art vehicles that will be att...
-
Well, the cat is almost completely out of the bag as Honda released a comprehensive image gallery along with the sales dates and fuel econom...
-
V12 / 4.996 cc / 280 PS / 339 lb/ft (460 Nm) @ 4.000 (click images for a larger view)
-
V12 / 5.967 cc / 654 PS / 572 ft/lb (775 Nm) @ 4.200 / supercharger (click images for a larger view)
-
So, I stumbled upon StumbleUpon. I know, tardy to the party. And I stumbled upon this incredible piece about what love is. The Definition of...
-
We were both delighted and a little bit miffed to see this sight on Aberdeen's Holburn Street. We'll deal with the downside first. T...
-
The Harper sports car. (South Africa) The companies vision for building this car is as follows. To produce a stylish, safe, fast, comfortabl...
-
S4 / 1.984 cc / 200 PS / 207 ft/lb (280 Nm) @ 1.700 - 5.000 / turbo / AWD (click images for a larger view)
-
The Detroit News has the alternative fuel breakdown in the president's budget request, and it isn't pretty. Increases for hydrogen ...


No comments:
Post a Comment