Home » Palos Verdes Concours de Elegance 2012 » One of the coolest things I've seen all day, license plate art pieces by "You Are Loved Signs"
One of the coolest things I've seen all day, license plate art pieces by "You Are Loved Signs"
21:07
Unknown
Labels:
art,
car parts art,
license plates,
Palos Verdes Concours de Elegance 2012
Popular Post
-
I'm a sexy mix between the The Multi-tasker and the All-the-Timer/Compulsive/Voracious/Anything Goes Reader. What are you? What Kind ...
-
Neverwas Haul at Burning Man Its the week before Maker Faire and I want to dedicate this week to all the cool art vehicles that will be att...
-
Sort of Breadvan-ish lines on the new Ferrari FF. A very nice looking touring car for sure.
-
Well, the cat is almost completely out of the bag as Honda released a comprehensive image gallery along with the sales dates and fuel econom...
-
Here is the work of the Technical and Vocational Institute at the Arab Academy (for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport) in Alexan...
-
V12 / 4.996 cc / 280 PS / 339 lb/ft (460 Nm) @ 4.000 (click images for a larger view)
-
So, I stumbled upon StumbleUpon. I know, tardy to the party. And I stumbled upon this incredible piece about what love is. The Definition of...
-
We were both delighted and a little bit miffed to see this sight on Aberdeen's Holburn Street. We'll deal with the downside first. T...
-
The Harper sports car. (South Africa) The companies vision for building this car is as follows. To produce a stylish, safe, fast, comfortabl...
-
Looks like GM's imminent bankruptcy will result in the US government holding a 70% stake. NY Times

No comments:
Post a Comment